Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Full time.
- North Ryde NSW.
Fantastic opportunity for a driven and passionate Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator to manage our online community, communications and creative content.
We are Achieve Australia. Our passion is social inclusion for people with disability. Every day we work hard to deliver on the right of people with disability to achieve meaningful and valued lives.
With over 65 years' experience we are still innovating in disability accommodation and support; and we now have the opportunity for a Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our ranks.
As the Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will develop and maintain our website, social media channels and the digital marketing and communications plan. You will be responsible for producing effective content in a fast paced and responsive environment, strengthening relationships with digital outlets and internal communications channels and messaging.
What We Offer
- Salary packaging benefits exclusive for public benevolent institutions.
- Strong team culture and flexible environment.
- Opportunity to further social inclusion for people with disability.
- Discounted gym membership.
To be successful in this role you will be required to address the following selection criteria:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
- Experience running paid social media campaigns as well as an understanding of the back end architecture of key social media platforms
- Well-rounded and demonstrable record of developing integrated communication strategies within complex environments.
- Experience in EDMs and CRMs
- Sound research, analytical and reporting skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication (written & oral) skills; administrative and organisational skills, creative writing and computer skills (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office suite, HTML and web editing tools).
- Understanding of the disability sector and not for profit human service environment desired but not essential.
- Photography experience and video editing skills desired.
Your application will be subject to a number of pre-employment checks; including a criminal history, medical assessment, professional reference checks, driving record et al. Applications will be assessed on merit.