Retail Shop Assistant
West Ryde NSW
Do you have experience in managing a retail shop and working with others?
Achieve Australia has a vision, of ensuring all Australians with a disability achieve social inclusion in all aspects of life. Our mission, is to deliver on the right of people with disability to achieve a meaningful and valued life. Achieve is a high-profile organisation with over 65 years experience; and we now have the opportunity for a talented individual to join our ranks in the role of Retail Shop Assistant
- Manage the day to day shop sales
- Coordinate volunteers
- Maintain stock levels
- Manage customer queries and feedback
- Assist with store presentation
What We Offer
- Salary packaging benefits exclusive for public benevolent institutions.
- Strong organisational culture and great team environment.
- Rewarding place to work.
To be successful in this role you will be required to address the following selection criteria:
- Friendly and motivated
- Experience working within a retail shop environment
- NSW Drivers' License and First Aid Certificate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Apply now with an application to Leanne Larche, Operations Manager: http://achieveaustralia.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 4508432
Achieve Australia is committed to implementing safer recruitment practices. This means we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support, and we expect staff to share this commitment. As a result, your application may be subject to a number of pre-employment checks; including a criminal history. Please note criminal history does not immediately effect employment opportunities. Applications will be assessed on merit.