- Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your career at Achieve Australia?
- Are you ready to lead a team to provide a high quality service to customers under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)?
Achieve Australia has a vision, of ensuring all Australians with a disability achieve social inclusion in all aspects of life. Our mission, is to deliver on the right of people with disability to achieve a meaningful and valued life. Achieve is a high-profile organisation with over 60 years' experience; and we now have the opportunity for a talented individual to join our organisation in the role of Operations Manager.
The purpose of this position is to provide effective operational management and leadership of a grouping of regions, aligned to the vision, values and strategy of Achieve Australia. The position is accountable for the full range of operational outcomes including service and practice, quality, financial performance, people leadership and risk management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Embed a high performance culture into the service, by clearly articulating organisational, service and individual expectations and ensuring each team member is held accountable for their success in their position;
- Embed commercially effective and sustainable practices into the service through effective financial management, service delivery, achievement of operational objectives, and strong local brand recognition;
- Provide effective people leadership that promotes employee engagement through the communication of clear expectations, enable the team to do their work effectively, provide clear and regular communication and feedback, provide regular recognition, develop talent and provide timely and effective management and resolution of issues and concerns;
- Build and maintain a community and local industry profile and network, clearly identify and communicate the client and employee value proposition to ensure growth and reputation of our services and meet agreed client numbers, referrals, revenue growth and talent targets.
- Effectively contribute to the leadership of the regional teams through collaboration to ensure whole of business approach to service delivery;
- Contribute to and lead the implementation of improved service and practice frameworks and models, to ensure alignment with client needs and expectation, research and evidence based practice, compliance and regulatory requirements and enhanced client outcomes;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external standards including accreditation standards and/or guidelines, professional and clinical practice standards, work health and safety standards and contract compliance;
- Identify, monitor, report and mitigate operational risks, incidents and complaints/feedback, reporting to Head of Operations in a timely manner when service may be at risk;
- Effectively manage service resources through proactive planning, process and systems management;
- Champion and effectively manage the implementation of change initiatives, targeting enhanced services for clients and participants, using endorsed project and change management methods;
- Set an achieve agreed financial, staff and client outcomes in association with the Head of Operations;
- Monitor, analyse and report against Operational Performance, identify trends and potential areas of concern, and identify potential solutions to achieve organizational targets;
- Improve operational performance and business excellence outcomes through the implementation of organizational audit and performance frameworks, and encouraging innovation and new ways of working.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits exclusive for public benevolent institutions.
- Strong organisational culture and great team environment.
- Exciting place to work
To be successful, you'll need to address the following attributes in your application letter:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or a related discipline and or at least 5-10 years' experience at a senior management level in a similar organisation.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to all legislative requirements affecting service delivery (e.g. Disability Standards, Work Health and Safety, Guardianship, Disability Discrimination, Workplace Gender Equality, SCHCDS and other relevant Awards.
- Demonstrated experience with project management across a large number of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strengths in strategic thinking/planning, developing, evaluating complex issues and initiate timely solutions to critical issues presenting.
- Demonstrated experience in revenue generation within business lines, comprehensive financial skills, experience with formulating budgets, tracking expenditure, providing timely and effective financial responses.
- Superior understanding of logistical, ethical and human rights issues affecting people with disabilities and their significant others.
- High level of relationship management skill, negotiation, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound understanding of current government policy relating to accommodation support, lifestyle development strategies and innovation within the field
How to Apply
Don't delay! Apply now with an application: http://achieveaustralia.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies