- Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your career at Achieve Australia?
- Are you ready to lead a team to provide a high quality service to customers under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)?
Achieve Australia has a vision, of ensuring all Australians with a disability achieve social inclusion in all aspects of life. Our mission, is to deliver on the right of people with disability to achieve a meaningful and valued life. Achieve is a high-profile organisation with over 60 years' experience; and we now have the opportunity for a talented individual to join our organisation in the role of Regional Manager.
The purpose of this position is to provide effective management and leadership of a designated service or grouping of services aligned to Strategic Plan, Budget, Annual Workplan, agreed targets and values of Achieve Australia. The position is accountable for the practical operational management and support in line with the organisation's service support policies, Work Health & Safety, statutory and funding body requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage budgets to achieve agreed targets.
- Ensure client funding is aligned to service delivery and adjust where required
- Approve resource allocation and ensure rosters are developed within funding
- Monitor themes / trends / comparisons regarding workforce i.e sick leave, overtime, excess staff, performance, training needs and implement plans to develop the workforce
- Attract new customers by driving partnerships and active engagement
- Manage complaints, incidents and oversee investigations proactively
- Lead customer retention strategies and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, engaging with client families and ensuring client satisfaction
- Identify, monitor report and mitigate operational risks, incidents and complaints/feedback, reporting to Operations Manager in a timely manner when service may be at risk
- Ensure strong clinical governance, through health monitoring and providing quality care within legislative requirements and correct guidelines.
- Manage staffing including supervision, recruitment, performance management and staff development
- Partner, undertake corporate initiatives and lead improvement and change in the Region.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits exclusive for public benevolent institutions.
- Strong organisational culture and great team environment.
- Exciting place to work
To be successful, you'll need to address the following attributes in your application letter:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social/Behavioural Sciences, Business, Community Management or experience at a Senior Manager level in a similar organisation
- Experience in the provision of various forms of support to people with disability, or complex health needs evaluating complex issues and proposing solutions to critical issues
- Experience formulating budgets, tracking expenditure, initiating timely, effective financial responses
- A current NSW Drivers Licence and Working with Children Check.
- Minimum three to five years experience in a similar role;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the sector and/or service;
- Demonstrated ability to build an engaged, high performing team;
- Demonstrated capability in operational management and evidence of success in meeting and exceeding budgeted performance targets
How to Apply
Don't delay! Apply now with an application: http://achieveaustralia.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies