Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Assistant in Nursing and Social Educators
- Full Time, Part Time & Casual
- North Ryde, Parramatta, Dundas, Guildford, Kellyville, Llandilo, Wentworthville, Hornsby
- Do you have experience working with complex challenging behaviours?
- Do you enjoy a rewarding place to work with strong organisational culture and a great team environment?
Company Overview & Opportunities
Achieve Australia is a not for profit organisation that provides services and support for people with a disability with integrity, commitment and passion since 1952, to achieve a life that is meaningful and valued. Our people, their strengths, talent and energy are our most important strength. As a growing organisation with over 1,000 employees, we are constantly accepting applications for all our frontline roles - Assistant in Nursing, Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse and Social Educators.
You will ensure services are in line with current support service philosophy which promotes improvement in quality of life and fosters independence for people with disability. Assist in the coordination of client and clinical services, coordinating and reviewing person centered support services. Build working relationships and ensure the systematic approach to the implementation of new/revised policy and processes.
To be successful in this role you will be required to have the following essential criteria, qualifications and experience:
- Current Working with Children Check and NSW Driver's Licence (Green P2 or Full)
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding in health or disability services
- An understanding of workplace health and safety (WHS), risk management and ethical practices
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Confidence to critically assess and provide appropriate, effective and timely care in a multidisciplinary approach
- Challenging Behavior Experience highly desirable
Assistant In Nursing and Social Educator
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003 - Provide first aid)
- Minimum Certificate III in Disability, Social Service or relevant qualification
Enrolled Nurse and Registered Nurse
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Don't delay! Apply now with an application: http://achieveaustralia.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies Your application will be subject to a number of pre-employment checks; including a criminal history, medical assessment, professional reference checks, driving record et al. Applications will be assessed on merit.