- Do you have an analytical mind and a thirst for optimisation?
- Does the idea of salary packaging benefits excite you?
- More importantly, would you like to make a difference in a way that most people could only dream?
Achieve Australia has a vision, of ensuring all Australians with a disability achieve social inclusion in all aspects of life. Our mission, is to deliver on the right of people with disability to achieve a meaningful and valued life. Achieve is a high-profile organisation with over 60 years' experience; and we now have the opportunity for a talented individual to join our ranks in the role of a Rostering Clerk.
As a Roster Clerk you will be responsible for the deployment and optimisation of the labour workforce across Achieve Australia. You will provide a cost effective rostering practice across the organisation that enhances service delivery, develop and manage the rostering system, along with providing end user training and support. You will radiate a positive can do solutions focused attitude that influences those around you and the culture of the organisation. To succeed you will need to be a fast learner, highly organised and be driven to achieve results.
What We Offer
- Salary packaging benefits exclusive for public benevolent institutions.
- Strong organisational culture and great team environment.
- Exciting place to work and flexible work hours.
Achieve Australia is committed to implementing safer recruitment practices. This means we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and we expect staff to share this commitment.
As a result your application may be subject to a number of pre-employment checks; including a criminal history, working with children, functional assessment and drug test. Please note criminal history does not immediately effect employment opportunities. Applications will be assessed on merit.